Active time: 5 minutes
Total time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
Calories per serving: 80
2 pkgs. (24 oz. each) Cleaned & Cut Green Beans
2/3 cup plus 1 Tbsp. pure olive oil
1 pkg. (24 oz.) whole white mushrooms, washed and sliced
½ tsp. salt, plus additional to taste
¼ tsp. black pepper, plus additional to taste
2 cloves peeled and minced garlic
1 pkg. (6 oz.) Cleaned & Cut peeled shallots, divided (1 cup thinly sliced, 1/3 cup minced)
½ of a 4.6 oz. jar black truffle spread
1 container (20 oz.) cauliflower purée
½ cup white panko bread crumbs
1 Tbsp. basting oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Add green beans to stockpot of boiling, salted water. Blanch 3-5 minutes until tender. Drain; transfer to a bowl of ice water. Drain; set aside.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. olive oil in large skillet on MED-HIGH. Add mushrooms, ½ tsp. salt and ¼ tsp. black pepper; cook, stirring, until mushrooms are dry, about 10-12 minutes. Reduce heat to MED-LOW. Add garlic and minced shallots; cook, stirring, 2-3 minutes. Add black truffle spread; cook, stirring, 1-2 minutes. Add cauliflower purée; stir to combine. Cook, stirring occasionally, 4-5 minutes, until heated through; season with salt and pepper. Add green beans; stir to combine.
- Combine panko and basting oil in small dish; set aside. Spray 9×13-inch casserole dish with cooking spray. Transfer green bean mixture to dish; top with panko mixture. Bake, 25-30 minutes, until panko turns golden brown.
- Add sliced shallots and 2/3 cup olive oil in small pan; heat on MED-HIGH. Cook, stirring to separate slices, 6-8 minutes, until crisp and golden brown. Transfer to paper towel-lined plate; drain. Remove green beans from oven, top with crispy shallots.
- Serving size: 4 oz. (about ¾ cup)